Glade Park looses a firefighter and friend to H1N1
by Deb Trotter
(Glade Park, CO)
Once again the Glade Park Community is in shock over the recent passing of Doug Owens. "Fireman" Doug had H1N1 and spent many weeks in the hospital. He finally came home expecting a full recovery. Unfortunately that never happened. December 4th at 5:00 pm at the GPVFD there will be a memorial/celebration of his life. Joyce asks that in lieu of flowers please donate to the GPVFD to honor Doug. If you need any further information regarding the service please contact Jeannie McLain.